Sunday, November 16, 2008

Girls Day and Night out.

So Jennylin and Ashlee came down to help me finish packing and clean Mom's house. Nikki came over to help as well. We got a lot done. Thanks a ton girls! Well all the hard work deserved a little reward. So shopping we went!. First stop Tai Pan Trading.

Where I ended up getting my Christmas Tree and all its decorations. After that stop we got some of Jennylins errands done.


Then we met up with our cousin Kimmy for a Yummy dinner at Firehouse Grill.
Thanks for coming Kimmy we know you were busy getting ready for your trip.


Then we were back to doing some more shopping. It was nice
to get the Christmas shopping started.



The girls decided to stay the night and help
me decorate the tree.




We had a great time doing it!




Even though it is not even Thanksgiving my tree is up.



and I LOVE IT!!!!


My First Christmas Tree in my First Home!



Thanks Girls it was a GREAT DAY!!!!







2 comments:

Melissa and Jeff said...

I LOVE that you have your Christmas tree up! I am chomping at the bit to put up my Christmas stuff!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Your tree is GORGEOUS! It looks like a designer did it... I LOVE it!

Now you just need to have your presents wrapped and stored away like me and you're all set!