Monday, September 15, 2008

Maybe a New House for Me????

It is the end unit!

Bright and Cheery!


Love the Blue on the walls


Nice big room. Nice carpet!

Master bedroom





A Garage!! Love the thought of no more scraping snow off my car in the morning!

This townhouse is in Clearfield not far from where I am now.
Though I would like to move closer to Salt Lake for work , I want to
stay close by the family I do have here. It is right down the street from the
Front Runner train so getting back and forth to SL will be a breeze.
So I will keep you posted on if they accept my offer.
Scott is working on that part for me so wish me luck!



2 comments:

Quinney Family said...

Looks like lots of room for the kids to sleep on the floor, the master bedroom looks suitable for Jen and I!! ;-) LOL

We are excited for you!

Eric

the peine's said...

How fun! Keep us posted! The condo looks like it has a lot of room, love that!