Saturday, January 30, 2010

Labor Day Girls Road Trip

I love that Natalie and Nikki like to hang with their Annie.
We had a great road trip to Bishop over Labor Day Weekend.

Our friend Robin was brave enough to come along! I think
she loved every minute of it.

Walking around Main Street and acting like tourists.



One of the highlights of the trip was having some more Facebook Reunions.
Mom and Pop Owen. I spent a lot of time at their house during High School
and then again when I was in Lancaster.. Love them to death!





Yvonne my BFF from HS and still 25 years later.



Then of course there was the Inyo County Fair.






Craig Thornburg and I catching up after 26 years.
I was his and Todd's gum supplier through HS.
And yes I had a purse full for the reunion.



The Destruction Derby. Still the highlight of fair time.




Nikki with her new Cousins Jordan and Danielle.



Ah Tina my little "sister" with her cute kiddos
Jordan and Owen.



Robert, Tina and Me..
Love them! So glad we are still family after all these years.




Then the best part is Mamma Kay!
She is the real reason for all my trips
home to Bishop. Don her husband
is a great guy and I love them both!



I love going home as often as I can.
I am glad the girls were with me and
put up with all my "visiting" with friends.
One picture I never seem to get is one
with Lorrel Mclaughlin. She is very
dear to me and I have lunch with her
everytime I am in town. Thanks Lorrel!























No comments: