Saturday, January 30, 2010

Christmas 2009


As sad as it is, I took no pictures this Christmas..
Jennifer and family flew in from Denver
Eric and family came down for Christmas Eve.
So we had at least one day that most of us were together.
Christmas seems to be the hardest time.
Mom love Christmas and had everything decked out
and she cooked up a storm.
It took everything I had to put up my tree.
Good thing my friend Yvonne was in town and
helped with that project.
I miss my parents everyday but Christmas time
seems to be the worse for me.
I am grateful for my siblings that take great care of me.
I am grateful for all my nieces and nephews that bring me such joy.
I am most grateful for the knowledge I have that
I will see my parents again.
I BELIEVE IN THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

No comments: