Sunday, March 22, 2009

Feeling My Parents Close by..

Have you ever felt a love one so close by you almost think(wish) you could reach out a touch them?
I have been missing my parents more then words can express. As we approach the anniversary of Dad's passing I find myself more emotional and bit unstable.. I had a lot of time in Park City this week to reflect on a lot of things and shed a lot of tears for my Dad, Mom and myself. This morning as I was leaving to come home this song was on the radio..You are loved (Don't give up) I am sure I have heard it before but today I REALLY heard it. Josh Groban sings it so I took it as a song from Mom sent to me to help get through these next few weeks..
I added it to my playlist. So turn up your speakers
and take a listen. I am sure it has a message
for all of us!
"You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)"
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy
I will lift it for you
Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you
I will break it for you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside
I will be there to find you
Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you
I will shine to guide you
Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you
Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up
Because you are loved
You are loved
Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
Don't give up
Every one needs to be heard
You are loved

3 comments:

Quinney Family said...

HEy Beth,
Mom just asked me this weekend how you were doing. Know that we all love you. I know we can't do or say anything to make it better. Just know that we are always here for you
Jennylin

Mike and Linda Bringhurst said...

Beth,
We missed you this weekend at the scrapbook retreat. Hopefully we will all be able to get together next Sept.
love ya,
linda b

BTW...interesting that you mention a song coming on your radio when you got in your car this weekend that you needed to hear. I have been feeling a little stressed lately, to say the least....you know the deal....anyway when I got in my car to leave the retreat Sat. I started the car and the CD that I had been listening too on my way up Thurs. just started playing where it had left off. The song that started to play was---'You'll get through this" from a Women of Destiny CD. Just what I needed to hear. The weekend with Jenny and Alisse was just what I had needed for a break and then the song was a 'tender mercy' of hope that I needed to hear.
Have a good week and keep singing....
love ya,
linda b

Becky said...

Hey Beth...tender mercies...big hugs from me to you...and thanks for the message, it was something I so needed to hear. Thanks for being in tune to the spirit and relish those times when you feel them close...they are so precious.