Monday, February 8, 2010

Make a Wish Trip!

We have arrived in Orlando !
Let the fun begin....
First stop the Village that would be our home for the next week.




Mickey and Minnie came to see us at the Village.



Preston being a judge at the "Village Idol"




The kids with the volunteers that took them for a night
for "parents night out"


Brock playing a game during Double Dare

Bryson and Mom doing a jig,


Horse backing riding at the Village!

So much fun and it is only the end on day one!


My favorite Pirate Preston.


Bryson and his hero Handy Manny!


Ashlee and her newest green friend

Diego was a hit !


Yes we had ice cream for breakfast!


Watching for our plane to come take us home.


All good things come to an end!
This was a trip of a lifetime and I am so grateful that
they let me be a part of it.
What makes a "Make a Wish" trip to disneyworld
better then anyother?
A fast pass to everything.
The kids saw all the fun charcters
we stood in line to see Pooh and Tigger
for like 40 mintues only to find
out we need to only flash the pass!
Well never a line did we stand in again.
Give Kids the World!
Wow what a place that was.
www gktw.org
Check it out.
I think we all had a grand time.
I rode all the roller costers with the
older kids..
Watching Bryson face light up
around every corner was priceless!
I have a ton of pictures.
Let me know if you want to see more and I will
send you a link to my snapfish account.















No comments: